ACDM24 Exhibition & Sponsorship Opportunities
ACDM24 Exhibit and Sponsor at the largest clinical data management conference in Europe.
ACDM24 Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities are now open. ACDM24 is the 2024 Annual Conference of the Association for Clinical Data Management. ACDM24 will take place in Copenhagen from 3-5 March next year. Over 370 people from across the World attended ACDM23 in Barcelona. The attendees included representatives from across the Pharma, CRO, Technology and CTU/non-commercial sectors. There were 35 exhibiting companies across the 2 days.
Please book your ACDM24 exhibition opportunities as soon as possible to ensure you will be joining us for ACDM24.
PLEASE NOTE: Sponsorship for ACDM24 is now fully booked
- 2 daytime personnel passes
- 3m exhibition stand space
- Profile on website & app
- Option to add more attendees
Premier Sponsors will benefit from the support of our specialist conference team. Excellent exposure for Premier Sponsors will underpin our marketing and communications for ACDM24 and will ensure sponsors and exhibitors will have every opportunity to reach and connect with a relevant audience in the build-up to the event. From the moment you come onboard as an ACDM24 Premier Sponsor your organisations logo, profile and website link will be included on our dedicated Conference Website. ACDM24 will provide plenty of opportunities for Premier Sponsors to promote brand awareness on all event material including signage, staging and screens as well as on take-home pieces such as delegate guides and bags. Premier Sponsors benefit from:
- Organisation logo displayed on electronic and printed materials and labelled as Premier Sponsor
- (e.g. Delegate Guide, Conference Website, signage, delegate bags)
- Organisation logo displayed at the front of the main conference room throughout the event
- Full page full colour advert on the Event App
- Logo, description and web link to your organisation from our Conference Website
- Opportunity to display a roller banner at a highly visible location within the venue
- Exhibition space to accommodate a stand up to 3m wide by 2m high. Table, 2 chairs and electricity supply provided
- The price includes the attendance of TWO exhibitor personnel from your organisation (does not include accommodation or attendance at the Conference Dinner)
- Logo and company details added to the Conference Website and printed Delegate Guide
Price per stand: £2250
Additional exhibitor personnel and add-ons (Dinner, accommodation) will be open for booking later in the year.
Proving a great success at its inception at ACDM20, Demonstration Hour provides an opportunity for your organisation to connect directly with industry professionals and showcase any of aspect of your work. You could take the opportunity to present your latest software or showcase a recent project. The choice is yours.
Adjoining the main programme, this unique session will by fully supported by our conference team who will work with you to invite delegates and promote the session. Additional costs, e.g. drinks, AV, will be passed to you at cost price.
Each Demonstration Session booking includes a 15 minute “bite size” session which will run during the lunch and coffee breaks and a full 1 hour session that runs in parallel with the main programme.