ACDM24 Terms & Conditions of Booking
Terms & Conditions:
1. Exhibitor Cancellations/Changes
- Exhibitor & Exhibition Stand cancellations will be accepted up to 12 weeks prior to the event and must be sent by email. Exhibitor personnel bookings can be cancelled up to 12 weeks of the event and an administration fee of £30 +VAT will be charged. Exhibitor stand bookings can be cancelled up to 12 weeks of the event and 25% of the stand fee will be charged, resulting in a refund of 75% of the stand fee. The 25% cancellation fee reflects the promotional activities and social media activities that will be happening in the run up to the event and will include considerable visibility of the exhibitor.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations (or part cancellations of bookings) within 12 weeks of the event.
- Substitute exhibitor personnel will be accepted at any time. Please email with details of the original booking and details of the new delegate including any dietary needs if necessary.
- If within 12 weeks of the event you are unable to attend the event due to your company imposed travel restrictions then this will not entitle you to any refund of your booking and full payment will need to be made if payment has not already been completed.
- If within 12 weeks of the event you are unable to attend the event (and subject to the event going ahead, see 9b & 9c) due to government restrictions preventing your attendance then the ACDM will not refund your booking and your company will need to make full payment and, if required, claim against their own insurance.
2. Sponsorship Bookings
- The benefits of sponsorship start from the point of booking the opportunity. This includes but is not limited to visibility on social media, marketing activities and mailings and website branding. As a result of this, it is not possible to cancel sponsorship opportunities.
- If the event is cancelled, for any reason, the sponsorship booking will carry forward to either the new date of the event or to the following year’s event. No additional fees will be charged and the specification of the sponsorship opportunity will remain the same. No refunds will be given.
- If the company no longer wishes to sponsor the event (e.g. due to acquisition, insolvency) then you must notify ACDM immediately and the sponsorship will be removed. No refunds will be given.
3. Cancellation of Event and/or bookings
- ACDM will strive to hold ACDM24 conference as a live (in person). It is expected that there will be no COVID restrictions by 2024. However, the ACDM is aware that some delegates will be travelling from overseas countries and therefore additional COVID-related restrictions may be put in place by either the host country or the delegate’s own country at short notice. In making this booking you agree to the following:
- Host country imposes restrictions meaning the Event is not able to go ahead.This includes, but is not limited to, closure of the venue, a limit on the number of people attending an event, closure of borders. In this case, the Event will move to a virtual presentation only event (no exhibition). This virtual event will be a reduced format and not equate to the running of ACDM24. ACDM24 will be postponed to a later date and all delegate bookings and payments will be rolled forward. Refunds will not be made but the delegate/company reserves the right to change the delegate who attends the postponed event. A fee will be charged to attend the Virtual Event and the existing payment may be used for this purpose with the remaining amount carried over as part payment for the postponed Event.
- Company policy or personal preference prevents the delegate from attending. In this case no refund or credit will be applicable.
- The ACDM reserves the right at any time to change the format of the event and point (a) will apply. The ACDM will do this without liability for any consequential or indirect loss